With just over a week until Christmas, the temptation is getting harder to resist all of the festive foods surrounding us in Tesco, Christmas work parties and family get-togethers. So we have got our favourite exercises and Christmas snacks to help the waistline:
- Skipping is one of the best exercises to burn calories; you can burn 70-110 calories per 10 minutes of skipping, so go on…pass us the rope!
- Swimming: Keep kids occupied now the Christmas holidays are starting – this option is perfect as it is indoors and swimming is another excellent form of exercise, working muscles you never knew you had!
- If you have to snack on anything this Christmas, these are our favourite option, they’re fun, festive and fabulously healthy…
Sweet Strawberry Santas
- 10 large strawberries
- 200g low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp sieved icing sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Poppy seeds, to decorate
- Thoroughly rinse the strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
- Remove the top and dig out the inside of the strawberry with a paring knife. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
- Add the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add the cream cheese mix to a piping bag with the corner snipped off. To make the Santa face add the mixture to the top of the base of the strawberry. Then add 2 small buttons to the front.
- Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry and place the tops of the strawberries back on. Decorate them with poppy seeds as eyes.
To read more click here.
The Slimming Clinic can help you achieve your weight loss goals safely and effectively.
The Slimming Clinic operate 28 clinics nationwide, specializing in medical weight loss and cosmetic treatments. We are the UK’s largest chain of specialist medical weight loss clinics.
To book a free consultation at one of our clinics, please clickhttps://theslimmingclinic.com/contact-us/book-appointment/
For more information about losing weight with The Slimming Clinic, please click here.