Struggling with motivation? Is your weight loss plateauing? Or maybe you’re just looking for a new tip to help your weight loss.
Look no further! We’ve got some fantastic tips from the slimmers who have lost weight with The Slimming Clinic!
- Be kind to yourself
- Reward the small victories, they eventually become great ones.
- Substitutes are for life, there are some things I will never eat again like full fat ice cream. So when you make a diet change make sure you can maintain if for life.
- Distract yourself and keep busy – this stops you from thinking about food!
- Drink lots of water and keep hydrated
- Believe you can do it, put pictures of yourself around the house that will motivate you!
- Prep your meals for the week – helped when in from work late and what is for dinner
- Go to the gym – find the time, even for 30 mins of fresh air
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise and increase your activity as much as possible
- Don’t give in to temptation
- Have a treat every now and again so you don’t get bad cravings
- Be organised – a Sunday food shop is a good habit to help you prepare for the week
- Eat plenty through the day to stop bad snacking and hunger in the evenings
- Take regular progress pictures – you will have come further than you think!