Be healthy this Halloween with our favourite pumpkin snack:
Flourless and Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Cookies.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup oat flour (oats that have been blended)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or milk, semi-sweet, or nuts)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks, optional
- In a bowl, beat together the pumpkin, honey, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat in the brown sugar.
- In another bowl, stir together the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and oat flour. (Oat flour is just old-fashioned or quick oats that have been blended in a blender or food processor until they are at a flour consistency). **Make sure to measure the oat flour AFTER blending the oats and not before **
- Combine the wet and dry and mix until just combined. Do not overstir.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes and then preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Press the chocolate chunks (and extra chocolate chips if desired) into the tops of these cookies and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- These cookies taste best (in my opinion) a little under-baked – they are soft, chewy, and chocolatey!
Notes: If gluten-intolerant, make sure to use certified gluten-free oats.
This healthy Halloween Recipe is from: https://instagram.com/befitsnacks/
The Slimming Clinic can help you achieve your weight loss goals safely and effectively.
The Slimming Clinic operate 28 clinics nationwide, specializing in medical weight loss and cosmetic treatments. We are the UK’s largest chain of specialist medical weight loss clinics.
To book a free consultation at one of our clinics, please clickhttps://theslimmingclinic.com/contact-us/book-appointment/
For more information about losing weight with The Slimming Clinic, please click here.