With Spring just around the corner, you’re probably digging out your floral dresses and hoping you still fit into them.
But instead of battling with zippers and stubborn buttons or splashing out on a whole new ‘bigger’ wardrobe, you could take some positive steps towards creating a slimmer, healthier body and love your Spring wardrobe again!
One way of doing this is to introduce a juicing regime. Juicing is becoming a very popular diet supplement and is so easy to do. It’s a great way of blending flavours (and colours) together and experimenting with extraordinary tastes, while filling up at the same time. Furthermore, a cleverly constructed juice can be low in calories and have many health benefits such as better skin and better energy. We would like to share with you our favourite tips, to make sure you’re getting the most out of your colourful concoctions.
Are you making these common juicing mistakes?
- Not drinking on an empty stomach – It important you consume your juice 2 hours after or 20 minutes before a meal. This way your stomach can absorb the nutrients easier and the vitamins and minerals will go straight into your bloodstream.
- Waiting too long to drink your juice – As soon as your freshly made green juice gets exposed to air, its live enzymes begin to degrade, therefore decreasing the nutritional content. Therefore, it’s best to drink your juice as soon as its blended.
- Using lots of sweet fruit and vegetables in your juice – Sweet fruits and vegetables like watermelon, apples, pears, and carrots are very nutritious when consumed whole, but if you consume too many of them juiced, the amount of sugar and fructose you are adding to your diet could be over the top. You must therefore be smart about the fruit you pick.
- Treating juice like a meal – Juice isn’t a meal replacement, rather it is a meal enhancer or snack. Instead of reaching for a bag of crisps to satisfy a salt craving, try a savoury juice instead.
Or maybe you’ve not yet been introduced to the world of juicing. If so, here are our top 3 reasons to get started:
- Gentle on your digestion – Juice is infinitely easier for your digestive system to work with and process, meaning the nutrients get to your system without a whole lot of effort.
- Raw is better – The healthiest foods, when consumed as a juice, are at their states of highest quality as far as vitamin and mineral counts go.
- Health benefits – Needless to say, a slew of health benefits go along with a consistent juicing diet. Fruits and vegetables contain critical vitamins that improve skin health, hair and nail health, sleep, moods, senses, and immune systems, just to name a few.
How can you incorporate juice into your diet? Book a FREE weight loss consultation with National Slimming Cosmetics today and talk about the MANY ways you can change your diet and benefit from slimming products to enhance your Spring body!
The Slimming Clinic operate 28 clinics nationwide, specializing in medical weight loss and cosmetic treatments. We are the UK’s largest chain of specialist medical weight loss clinics. We employ over 150 staff across all clinics and have our Head Office located in Bournemouth.
To book a free consultation at one of our clinics, please clickhttps://theslimmingclinic.com/contact-us/book-appointment/
For more information about losing weight with The Slimming Clinic, please click here.