Remember Remember the 5th of November.
While the country is getting ready to celebrate Guys Fawkes in front of a fire works display, some of you might be thinking of how to stay healthy on special nights like these when all you want is a warm hot chocolate to heat you up!
The Slimming Clinic is here to help you save your diet by giving you some top tips this season.
– If you’re going to an event try getting a protein packed meal with a good serving of carbohydrates to keep you full through the entirety of the show, so you don’t end up binging on those hot dogs and burgers.
– Wrap up warm as it’ll be chilly outside. Eating a meal with some good carbs will give you the energy to keep you warm for the whole night, helping you to skip the sugary hot drinks.
– If you are craving a warm drink, try a tea or a low calorie hot chocolate in a travel flask if they don’t provide them at the food stands.
– Organising your own fireworks party? Try serving hot and spicy foods to keep your guests warm. For example a healthy spicy bean chilli would be a perfect addition to your fireworks night.
– If you’re attending a fire works party and are drinking try going for the spirits instead of the beers and wine. Give a Gin & Slim Line Tonic ago or if you really need that glass of wine, try to go for a white wine that is light and sweet.*
We hope our calorie saving tips will help you to make those healthy food choices easier, but if you feel as if you need an extra push in your weight loss journey, The Slimming Clinic is here to help. We offer a variety of slimming treatments, including Weight loss injections and Slim Slim Slimming aid. To find out more about our treatments call 0800 917 9334 or click here to visit our website.
*you cannot drink alcohol when on our prescription drugs.